• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dancing Bear: The Dancing Bear In Full Effect!

Rainbow23

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
Dancing Bear, episode The Dancing Bear In Full Effect!
(click pic to enlarge)

I have these names
#8 Cristi Ann
#20 Vallerie White

You can also take a look at the trailer.

freeagmones

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
I'm quite sure i've seen #1 somewere, but i don't recall were.

I'm like 95% positive its the red dress girl from Bachelorette party goes crazy for the bear. She's in the thumbnail for that trailer and has the same look

33_88

I should probably read the Board Rules...
I'm like 95% positive its the red dress girl from Bachelorette party goes crazy for the bear. She's in the thumbnail for that trailer and has the same look

Yep, looks like the same girl. Who is she?

Someone mentioned in another thread that her name might be Foxxy Star, and if that is her, she's thickened up and implanted up very nicely, but there's only once scene out there of her, and she's skinny and has small boobs in it!

She's taken a load across her tits in the last Dancing Bear vid she was in, and gave a hot blowjob and got her pussy eaten in this one. Would definitely like to see her fuck next time she appears.

33_88

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Someone mentioned in another thread that her name might be Foxxy Star, and if that is her, she's thickened up and implanted up very nicely, but there's only one scene out there of her, and she's skinny and has small boobs in it!

For people wanting to compare, this "other" scene I'm referring to is about three years old, from 8th Street Latinas, and it's a relatively standard 1-on-1 with JMac - http://www.realitykings.com/8th-street-latinas/open_door/home.htm

dblover

FreeOnes makes me moist!
trash episode.... the cutest girls didn't blow any dick =(
bump 14, 17, 18 and 2, 22 are really great whores hope to see them!