• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Collegerules: Sorority Girls Get Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorority+Girls+Get+Down+(Numbered).jpg

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

FreddyQueen

I don't think the G-spot exists!
FreddyQueen don't put your id picture in my thread it confuses people

What do you mean ? There's the confusion ?

You haven't yet understood we are working together for FO to help the members ID the girls. There is no confusion : I've added the missing girls in this thread because it is forbidden to create duplicates, and I reported the same numbers (#4 to have a better view of her face).
There is no "my thread", no "your thread" for all the threads also belong to FO which lends its web tools to the members and wants them to work together by respecting the Board Rules.

The confusion is made only when a member uploads unnecessary pics with bad numbers like you did here. On the contrary, there is no problem when one posts necessary pics with the good numbers like I did here.

Don't forget ID search is a teamwork. Everybody has the right to post in any thread provided he respects the FO Board Rules. If you don't want to work with some members or to be blamed for your bad behaviour, just create your own website. I enjoy your work but you often don't do it properly by making duplicates. That's why many members don't appreciate, even the mods are annoyed but they have no time to check everything.

P.S.:
1) Please don't forget to check before creating a new thread. Every duplicate you'll make will be reported to the mods...
2) Please don't make your master threads again because of the duplicates. Make 1 thread per episode to make it easy to follow.
3) Please don't consider me as an ennemy because I actually enjoy your work, but I just want you to do it properly because of the mess your duplicates created.

georges

Staff member
Freddy did the right thing, he made a big post in the id the babe by adding others screenshots of the scenes and sexanddrugs, you should be thankful to him to get the babes ided.
This is just my opinion. Helping other members is always a good sign of welcome.

But those girls either get naked or have sex, the girls you posted didn't do anything so what's the point of Idying them

FreddyQueen

But those girls either get naked or have sex, the girls you posted didn't do anything so what's the point of Idying them

Your are wrong to think so for 2 reasons :
1) A full casting ID search for groupsex episodes is better because other members may be interested by the girls you don't report. It is then usefull to help them ID their favourite babes because they either don't have the time or the tools to make the pictures themselves ;
2) It often happens that the girls who don't do anything get naked or fucked in another scene. eg: In CollegeRules - Horny Girls And Horny Guys, #5 did nothing while she got fucked in CollegeRules - Strip Dodgeball as #1. In DormInvasion - College Raid Party, #11 did nothing while she got naked in HazeHer - Wet Sister-Hood Pussies as #4. And #10 of this thread, who did nothing in this episode, got fucked in a groupesex episode (I don't remember which one ; I saw her fucking a guy without taking of her skirt). In fact, when the girls do nothing, either they are just invited (as actresses'friends), or they have their period, or else it is the moviemaker's willing.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
What do you mean ? where's the confusion ?

You haven't yet understood we are working together for FO to help the members ID the girls. There is no confusion : I've added the missing girls in this thread because it is forbidden to create duplicates, and I reported the same numbers (#4 to have a better view of her face).
There is no "my thread", no "your thread" for all the threads also belong to FO which lends its web tools to the members and wants them to work together by respecting the Board Rules.

The confusion is made only when a member uploads unnecessary pics with bad numbers like you did here. On the contrary, there is no problem when one posts necessary pics with the good numbers like I did here.

Don't forget ID search is a teamwork. Everybody has the right to post in any thread provided he respects the FO Board Rules. If you don't want to work with some members or to be blamed for your bad behaviour, just create your own website. I enjoy your work but you often don't do it properly by making duplicates. That's why many members don't appreciate, even the mods are annoyed but they have no time to check everything.

P.S.:
1) Please don't forget to check before creating a new thread. Every duplicate you'll make will be reported to the mods...
2) Please don't make your master threads again because of the duplicates. Make 1 thread per episode to make it easy to follow.
3) Please don't consider me as an ennemy because I actually enjoy your work, but I just want you to do it properly because of the mess your duplicates created.

Freddy did the right thing, he made a big post in the id the babe by adding others screenshots of the scenes and sexanddrugs, you should be thankful to him to get the babes ided.
This is just my opinion. Helping other members is always a good sign of welcome.
I understand what's going on here. Freddy, the rule against duplicate threads means that a single member cannot create more than one thread on the same request. If we started dumping threads where someone else had posted the same request before, possibly more than half the threads in the ID section would get deleted. This in turn would cause major problems with Google, Petra would go nuts, and Freeones would turn into that piece of shit site PeachyForum where the mods run their board like a bunch of Nazis.

Freddy, the ID section is different from the rest of the board. When a member creates a thread for an ID, it is their request, their thread. What you did is called thread hijacking and it is not allowed on FreeOnes. Some forums allow this, or worse, only maintain 1 thread where all ID requests are posted.

I'll leave your posts alone, for now, but if SEXANDDRUGS wants them gone, he can file a report for thread hijacking and we will have to remove, but you won't get an infraction as you were unclear on the rules.

Last edited:

FreddyQueen

I understand what's going on here. Freddy, the rule against duplicate threads means that a single member cannot create more than one thread on the same request. If we started dumping threads where someone else had posted the same request before, possibly more than half the threads in the ID section would get deleted. This in turn would cause major problems with Google, Petra would go nuts, and Freeones would turn into that piece of shit site PeachyForum where the mods run their board like a bunch of Nazis.

Freddy, the ID section is different from the rest of the board. When a member creates a thread for an ID, it is their request, their thread. What you did is called thread hijacking and it is not allowed on FreeOnes. Some forums allow this, or worse, only maintain 1 thread where all ID requests are posted.

I'll leave your posts alone, for now, but if SEXANDDRUGS wants them gone, he can file a report for thread hijacking and we will have to remove, but you won't get an infraction as you were unclear on the rules.

Is it really a thread hijacking ? Sorry! I didn't intend to, it wasn't my aim. If I created a new thread with a title "CollegeRules - Sorority Girls Get Down" and reported the missing girls, it would have been a duplicate title. That's why I thought it was normal to post my pics in this thread.

I think, in the special case of groupsex episodes, the hijacking infraction shouldn't be applied : we (Sexanddrugs, me and anyone else) should work friendly and not consider posting of the missing girls as a thread hijacking for the reason 1 a gave here.
But if Sexanddrug wishes to report a hijacking, I wouldn't mind the deletion of my posts but would consider it as a non-sens because other members are happy when I post the missings girls pics as one can see here. If he protested, it's just because he has a spite against me for my blame over his duplicates and concurrent threads, and sometimes non-sens posts like this hijacking.

FreddyQueen

Yep FreddyQueen stop highjacking my threads or else i'll file a report
It is not really a harmfull thing. You are angry because you had been banned for your bad behaviour on the forum. I don't mind if you "file a report". I didn't know it was a hijacking in this special case.
You copied my idea of making groupsex giant pics, don't use it properly and don't want to work friendly together with other members for more efficiency in: don't be proud of yourself.
And remember when I told you : "Be carrefull, it could happen!" Now, you'are back, it could happen again if you don't change.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Is it really a thread hijacking ? Sorry! I didn't intend to, it wasn't my aim. If I created a new thread with a title "CollegeRules - Sorority Girls Get Down" and reported the missing girls, it would have been a duplicate title. That's why I thought it was normal to post my pics in this thread.

I think, in the special case of groupsex episodes, the hijacking infraction shouldn't be applied : we (Sexanddrugs, me and anyone else) should work friendly and not consider posting of the missing girls as a thread hijacking for the reason 1 a gave here.
But if Sexanddrug wishes to report a hijacking, I wouldn't mind the deletion of my posts but would consider it as a non-sens because other members are happy when I post the missings girls pics as one can see here. If he protested, it's just because he has a spite against me for my blame over his duplicates and concurrent threads, and sometimes non-sens posts like this hijacking.

The best way to explain it is this: Look at his original post. He was trying to ID 5 specific girls. You came along and posted pics with additional girls asking for their ID's. That is what made it hijacking. If he wanted the other girls ID's, he would have asked. He didn't do that.

If you want to make a thread for yourself looking for the other girls names, go ahead. FreeOnes is not PeachyForum. The mods here are not gonna bitch at a member who posted a request that someone else posted 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 years ago, nor will we bitch at a member just because they don't know how to do a reverse image search.

FreddyQueen

thanks Connor Macleod at least someone understands me and stands up for me

He doesn't stand up for you. He takes care of the FO Board Rules. He does his job. That's the difference. So don't think it is a passeport for you to behave badly again. As soon as you duplicate again, you'll be kicked out... again.

I thought it was a good idea to work together, friendly and properlly for groupsex IDs. If you don't want, I don't care, provided that you've understood why you had been banned.

If my post is a thread hijacking, it is not harmfull compared to what you did here, where we still wander why you did it. my2cents wrote : "For those who were also confused because SEXANDDRUGS created new numbers, Freddy's recap refers to the pics at the TOP of this topic [...]". It is now the opportunity for you to explain why you did it.

i can post dublicate threads because Connor Macleod said
The mods here are not gonna bitch at a member who posted a request that someone else posted 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 years ago
and Connor Macleod is the moderator.

FreddyQueen

i can post dublicate threads because Connor Macleod said and Connor Macleod is the moderator.

You are mixing up every thing. He wrote it to fix the specific issue I pointed him about the missing girls. It is not a passport to make your duplicate threads because he is the mod who banned you for that.

ALSO
1. This is my thread i created this thread and the ID picture and i didn't ask or want the other girls who didn't get naked or do anything
2. As i previously quoted
The mods here are not gonna bitch at a member who posted a request that someone else posted 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 years ago
which means i can make new threads with same Id's if i wanted to
3. If we all are working together in the collegerules and other ID threads why would you rat out someone and get them BANNED or keep nagging to stop making duplicate threads
4. and because of this thread is stuffed up because of you, which means i will have to make a new thread and you will report for it and i will get Banned again which then makes you bad guy of this forum

FreddyQueen

ALSO
1. This is my thread i created this thread and the ID picture and i didn't ask or want the other girls who didn't get naked or do anything
2. As i previously quoted which means i can make new threads with same Id's if i wanted to
3. If we all are working together in the collegerules and other ID threads why would you rat out someone and get them BANNED or keep nagging to stop making duplicate threads
4. and because of this thread is stuffed up because of you, which means i will have to make a new thread and you will report for it and i will get Banned again which then makes you bad guy of this forum

You are trying to play the innocent again by pointing out I'm the bad guy, the bad guy is you who refuses to respect FO Board Rules with a bad behaviour. I explained to you several times why I had many reasons and proofs to blame you. You were banned by Connor Macleod because of your refusal to stop making the mess on the forum with your duplicates and concurrent threads.

That's why I said the mod didn't stand for you, he took care of the FO Board Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.