Thread: Brooke Burke  

•  

Brooke Burke-Charvet

Date of Birth
    8 September 1971, Hartford, Connecticut, USA

Height
    5' 7" (1.70 m)

Mini Biography
    Brooke Burke-Charvet is a successful host, actress and entrepreneur. She currently co-hosts ABC's hit competition show, "Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I), with Tom Bergeron, having earned the coveted mirror ball trophy as season seven's champion with her professional dance partner, Derek Hough. The mother of four is co-CEO of the popular website "ModernMom.com", president of "BabooshBaby.com" and author of the best-seller, "The Naked Mom". In January 2012, she starred in two fitness DVD's for Sony Home Entertainment, "Transform Your Body with Brooke Burke: Strengthen & Condition" and "Transform Your Body with Brooke Burke: Tone & Tighten"; and will be shooting two more titles this Fall. Most recently, Brooke has taken her creativity to the fashion world, launching "IntiMint", a line of intimate and lounge apparel, and creating her own line of jewelry with designer Chad Allison.

In 2011, Brooke co-hosted ABC's live telecast of the 90th Annual Miss America Pageant, alongside "The Bachelor" (2002)'s Chris Harrison. The duo returned to Las Vegas in January to co-host the 2012 telecast and Brooke is confirmed to host the 2013 event, as well.

With close to two million Twitter followers, Brooke has made a name for herself as a trusted resource in the world of motherhood and social media networking, motivating her to co-create the website, "ModernMom.com", with her partner, Lisa Rosenblatt. "ModernMom.com" is a trusted online magazine community for the "Woman Behind the Mom", offering real, fresh, inspirational, original content written by moms, for moms. As a pro blogger, Brooke offers an in-depth look into her personal life on the site, building upon her own powerful "Mommy" brand, alongside celebrated experts and top-rated authors who help create a comprehensive site that features practical tips and advice on topics such as parenting, pregnancy, family, cooking, finances, career, health, wellness, beauty, entertainment and more.

Brooke created the online store, "BabooshBaby.com", in 2007, featuring her popular post-pregnancy belly wraps, "Tauts". Through her own pregnancies, Brooke became inspired to develop her own maternity line and her online vision quickly grew to a multi-million dollar business, becoming the e-commerce division of "ModernMom.com". She also partnered with "Knowledge Adventure" (the #1 video gaming company in the world for toddler to 12-year-olds) to created her own "mommy and me" fitness video game, "Get Moving", appearing in the game live on-camera and as an animated avatar of herself.

With her first book, "The Naked Mom: A Modern Mom's Fearless Revelations, Savvy Advice and Soulful Reflections", Brooke drew upon her own experiences as a mother and busy career woman, to explain why there is no such thing as "perfection" or "balance" when it comes to being a modern mom. The book helps moms navigate through their everyday chaos, sharing with readers everything she has learned as a mother, a woman and a successful entrepreneur - uncensored, revealing, vulnerable and sexy. From managing a blended family, to balancing a career in entertainment or carpooling in stilettos, Brooke shares her insights on raising four children by accepting that "there is no right or wrong way to approach motherhood. I hope my book will help women celebrate and embrace their own unique selves, guilt-free".

Next up, Brooke tackled the fitness game by creating the ultimate fresh, fun and dynamic DVD workout program. "Transform Your Body with Brooke Burke" was released in January 2012 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and featured fitness genius and trainer to the stars, Greg Joujon-Roche. "Transform Your Body with Brooke Burke - Tone & Tighten" is a total body workout to help sculpt and define muscles, while "Transform Your Body with Brooke Burke - Strengthen & Condition" focuses on the core muscles that will lead to killer abs. The set of two 45-minute DVDs focus on providing a motivational and non-intimidating program that grows with the viewer as coordination and skill within the exercises evolve. Brooke is currently in the beginning stages of planning her next two DVDs.

Brooke's television credits also include hosting TV Land's reality competition series, "She's Got the Look" (2008), which set out to discover a beautiful, sophisticated and confident woman over the age of 35, with the potential to transform into a model; "Mommy Expert" on the nationally-syndicated daytime program, "The Doctors" (2008), acting as liaison between mothers and the show's panel of doctors. She hosted Mark Burnett's "Rock Star: INXS" (2005) and "Rock Star: Supernova" (2006) competitions for CBS. Brooke first gained worldwide attention as tour guide for the series, "Wild On..." (1997), which has been seen in 120 countries and in more than 400 million homes.

Brooke is regularly ranked one of the sexiest women in the world, appearing on top-selling swimsuit calendars and magazines. She has graced the cover of Fitness, Ladies Home Journal, and Shape's #1 best-selling cover of 2011.

Brooke was raised in Tucson, Arizona and currently lives in California with her four children and husband, David Charvet.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      nice dude, always nice to see new pics of Brooke. One of my favs.

2. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

Sponsor
      Images
      New to me too!! Thank you animal!

4. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

Images

Thumbs up Brooke Burke - Ian Scott photoshoot - x12

Sponsor
      Images
      Thanks MaD, great post

7. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

seattledrinksbeer
      what a great post!

biarh2001
      awesome, luv that 4th pic

Images
      This is one fine ass photoshoot. I haven't seen this before, but I'm damn glad I have now.

11. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

Images
      a very hq set. great find!

13. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

Elite Prospect
      Images
      The bod is hot. Nice stuff, thanks.

15. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

DONUT
      the third pic is my new wallpaper

Elite Prospect
      Images
      damn! always glad to see brooke. thanks man

18. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

Images

Talking [BlueNudes.com] Brooke Burke

Brooke And Shaul X53...

Elite Prospect
      Images
      That's one lucky dude in the post above. What I wouldn't give to snack on those!

21. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

faximila
      Quote Originally Posted by animal
      its an old spread but these PB pics are new to me..

(link: https://img121.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=59586_YQcepuxcSE.jpg)(link: https://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=59587_MeGFasZp35.jpg)(link: https://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=59592_hrA4jihqWU.jpg)(link: https://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=59597_Gysy4kHZch.jpg)
      (link: https://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=59602_cEfNJAZT1M.jpg)
      Kinda like the lost treasure to me, animal.

_O_ _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_

You dug up a forgotten jewel, my friend :#)

Images
      Ôhank you for the nice pictures stooge !!!!!
      Good... Bad... I'm the guy with tha gun...

24. Liked by 1 user: janusz_mc

Page 8 of 22 << First ... 67891018 ... Last >>