bjafs

• A Cup
Does anyone have a name for this gorgeous lady?

also video --> http://www.xvideos.com/video1420702/6_months_pregnant_and_huge_tits_webcam
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:00:11 PM by Palomine »

cynics

Re: Amazing busty pregnant redhead
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 05:55:10 PM »
bump...this is awesome

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »
Yes, beautiful breasts!

cynics

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »
Bump again...i really need an id on this gorgeous woman.

cynics

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 09:41:45 PM »
bump again...just an amazing body.  SOMEONE!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 03:18:23 AM »
As this thread indicates, most web-cam girls are anonymous, short-term sex workers.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

SamV

• My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 10:33:12 AM »
Instead of leaving just a link to a video, it might have helped to have attached a screen capture showing a clear shot of the unknown lady's face. ::)

Sam "I say that cause I'm totalLEE terrible at the 'Guess the Rack' game" V :(

Mod edit: I agree. Recently, we've begun enforcing this requirement: that users posting ID reQuests include an image/cap ATTACHED to their post in order to avoid the thread becoming virtual trash if/when their external link expires. Though this thread pre-dates that policy (which is documented in the pinned FAQ in this forum) it'd have been left up anyway because he did include a cap... but as you pointed out, it'd have improved his chances of getting the ID he seeks if he'd included her face.

Since I'm still working on my first coffee, I went ahead and made the cap you suggested and am attaching it here. :)
I apologize btw for the less-than-ideal screenshot... I just discovered that all my usual screen capture utilities no longer work properly with any of my movie players since I replaced my video card with an older one. I managed to get the attached cap by putting the video into an editing program but it's less than ideal. Anyone interested in helping out with this IDQ should feel free to post a better one. :) -Pal

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:51:47 AM by Palomine »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
Another screencap...

Thanks for the assist gonZo! I only just noticed yesterday my new-found trouble making screen caps since changing my AGP card (the new/used one has much less display memory than my older (actually newer) one... maybe that has something to do with the problem. It doesn't seem to matter which video player or capture tool I use... the capture is always offset/messed up. -Pal
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:43:41 AM by Palomine »

cynics

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 05:58:09 PM »
Finally Found her!  MarieDDD from Streammate.  Don't think she is active for a few years, but there are a couple videos floating around now if you google.

Pal says: mighty mighty kudos cynics! :)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:59:57 PM by Palomine »