Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 18 Year Old Alex Mae Gives a Footjob!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 18 Year Old Alex Mae Gives a Footjob!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Born in 1997!! Wow, that makes me feel a little old, lol. That's just insane, lol! Anyway, see why innocent looking 19 year old, Alex Mae is my NUMBER ONE selling footjob clip at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

You can soon also see her full video and full photo set, from solo foot tease to foot worship, to oiled soles to footjob at:

www.iworshipfeet.com

She has incredible size 7.5 feet and she is a MUST SEE!!

One of the best I have ever worked with!

Enjoy!

Thanks!

John
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a cutie! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks amazing!! And increadibly cute and inocent [Jerkoff] Great Work [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bIgBRo
Loyal Member
Member # 35019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bIgBRo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barely legal and looking lethal

--------------------
http://instagram.com/appetite4peds
to be elite is the goal

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! TY!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you got a footjob from Arya Stark in a few of those pics lol
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Born in 1997? She was born the year I graduated from high school. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links